Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oh god. Why can't I ever meet a normal guy? Someone who's not completely fucked up. Argh its just so super annoying. I could do the whole I will swear off men thing again, but we all know those never last. Neither does I'm going for girls from now on. I wish I wasn't so straight. Sigh.

I have a really awful cough/sore throat thing going on and its so terrible. I sound like some transvestite or what. Yikes. Its like my voice is completely fluctuating between really high and freaky low. I suppose everyone's really happy. It hurts so much to talk that I'm finally shutting up for most of the time. Of course this means that I've finally started replying IMs. I have to converse in some form right?

Once again, I've managed to do an entire post about absolutely nothing. This is turning into rubbish post galore. I'm surprised the counter thing shows readers. Amazing really. Cough medicine's made me so ridiculously sleepy, I'm gonna sleep before 12 for the first time in ages. Even though I've already clocked in 16 hours for today. Bye everyone. If I happen to not wake up, I love most of you.

No comments: